jeudi 28 mai 2020

Groundkeepers on Homestead?

Hey Folks,

I know some of you have remote homesteads.....here in Florida even the smallest amount of acreage can become overgrown in 90 days in the rainy season.

I am exploring allowing a family to stay in a mobile home on the property to maintain the land.

The idea here is to swap checks.....charge them rent and they charge me to maintain.....thus I can maintain the landlord tenant relationship while at the same time having a "zero dollar" exchange.

I feel this might alleviate "Meth Zombies" from invading other parts of the property while I build and off grid home.

Does anybody have experience with this or can direct me to a good resource about this?

HK

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Groundkeepers on Homestead?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire