mardi 26 mai 2020

Garmin InReach

Default Garmin InReach


Hi everyone, question for you all about the InReach unit. I just bought the Garmin InReach Explorer + unit and was thinking it would be a nice addition to my BOB pack. Naturally I want to keep weight down and unnecessary items don’t make the cut. In Minnesota there are many areas that have no cell service. I thought this would make that possible to text or email family members to stay in touch. Also it has GPS, compass, and SOS rescue ability. It sends a message and others could see where you are on a map. This is taking into consideration that Internet, satellite, SOS service would still be up and working during a SHTF situation. What is your thoughts on this in or out of my pack? Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Garmin InReach

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire