dimanche 31 mai 2020

Advice for Bean Storage

Thanks for the advice, guys!

In my region, most staples (except for wheat flour) aren't available in individual 50lbs packages. Bulk purchases are just bundles of smaller packs. I bought it at a wholesaler, so I did get a good deal.

Please keep in mind that I've just started, and this is a stock for one person. I thought it would make sense to use smaller containers at first and see how it goes.

Those buckets go for around $10 a pop around here, which is enough to buy another 10 kg of beans. Once I've secured a year's worth of staples, I'll certainly consider more expensive and effective measures for long term storage, but right now I'm making do with what's on hand.

I'm working around budget constraints, so my journey will be one step at a time.

Again, thanks for the advice!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Advice for Bean Storage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire