mercredi 27 mai 2020

SHTF vs every day driving vehicles

I am an awful mechanic. Not for lack of trying by me and my friends, but, I suck in mechanical ability. Pathetic actually. So, no 70s era SHTF truck for my old butt. I had arranged for them to do the work on it but then I met *the one* and she lived across the state....

So, my every day driver became my SHTF truck. Then I totalled it. So my next truck became my SHTF truck, then the city towed it and arbitrarily crushed it, citing it being a POS, which it was. So now, my SHTF truck is going to be my new local driver for every day, so something 3-8 years old, midsized, 6 banger , 4x4, SB, crew cab, mid-sized (full sized too tall).

Any ideas, opinions, reccomendations? I'm a smart guy and a good earner but 7 years from medicare and retirement, and an experienced prepper. Got a rustbucket f150 at the farm already, not roadworthy....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



SHTF vs every day driving vehicles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire