mercredi 18 mai 2016

Any one use Live Watch home security?

DefaultAny one use Live Watch home security?


Just signed up with Live Watch home as my security system, $39.95 per month gets me 7 window sensors, 2 motion sensors, 1 motion sensor with pic taking ability, 4 door sensors, a key fob control and a 91 decibel wall mount touchscreen control with video, window decals 2 yard signs, and a virtual perimeter that arms and disarms the system if I forget.
I've read up on the reviews,can't really find anything bad about them.
Has anyone here had any bad experiences with live Watch? If so what was the problem? I probably should have asked on the forum before pulling the trigger but it was a spur of the moment thing.
Is putting the yard and window signs up inviting trouble or are they a good deterrent?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Any one use Live Watch home security?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire