lundi 16 mai 2016

For Those Who Wonder -- The Power of God

I have learned many lessons of late, and instead of JUST a study of scripture, this shall be something far outside my comfort zone. This shall be a demonstration of the power of God for anyone who holds the question in their mind -- does God really exist?

It is about time that someone answered that question in the way it is supposed to be answered, according to scripture:

1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
1Co 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
1Co 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
1Co 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I believe in a God of ultimate power, who exists everywhere and controls both time and space, yes, who created both. Man separated himself from God through sin. My God sent his son to die on the cross for the salvation of men from the consequence of their sins, out of a deep, burning love for mankind. A God who has commanded his believers to step out on proverbial limbs and preach the good news of reconciliation between man and God through his son Yahshua (Jesus). He instructed us that many miracles can be done through faith, just because we believe, and I know for a fact that this is true.

If there is a question on the name I use, it is not really that important. Yahshua = Yasua = Yasu = iesu = iesous = Jesus. His name has changed a little over time but he still honors it, and that is what matters. Whether someone talks about Yahshua or Jesus they refer to the same being.

I intend to glorify my God through a demonstration of his power, compassion, grace, and love before every non-believer reading this. You see, words written on a page are no different from a voice in your ear. What I write here has no more or less effect than if I were in the room with you speaking them from my own mouth, with the only exception being that God allows me to write far better than I can speak.

************
!!!WARNING!!!
************

This is where it gets real. If you don't really want to know, here is your chance to leave now. If you do want to know if God is real, then read on. I am going to pray here, right now. Understand that it doesn't matter who you are, where you are, when you read this, or what sins you may have done.

************
!!!WARNING!!!
************

Father in heaven, glorious is your wonderful name. Oh Yah, I ask that you give a strong taste of the spirit of your son Yahshua to every one that reads this to magnify your son and therefore glorify you, letting them know that you love them and want a personal relationship with them. I ask for a demonstration to each of them of your power and love through a mighty work.

In the name of Yahshua, let anyone reading this be healed in their bodies of any infirmities that they have. If they suffer from broken bones, let them mend and be straightened. If they suffer from pain I command in the name of Yahshua for that pain to leave and not return. If they suffer from any other physical or even mental problem I command healing in the name of Yahshua. Let them know through the rushing of your spirit through their bodies that it is you, and that your son is real, and that your spirit is real. Let the taste of your spirit dissipate any doubts. Amen

Yous have now felt him. If you want that void filled that you now know exists within and you want him to be inside you 24/7 and live within you, the most personal of relationships possible, then say these words. It is up to you.

Father, I love you God and want your son within me. I repent of my sin and am very sorry. I believe that Yahshua died for my sins and that you are willing to wash them away with a covering of the blood that he shed on the cross for me. I believe that your son was raised from the dead after three days, and I want to be filled with his spirit. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit, yes, please fill me with Yahshua. In the name of Yahshua I ask this O great God of heaven and earth, amen.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



For Those Who Wonder -- The Power of God

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire