vendredi 20 mai 2016

KRISS VECTOR 2nd Gen Frame Cracking (BEWARE)

DefaultKRISS VECTOR 2nd Gen Frame Cracking (BEWARE)


Anybody had the same issue as mine...i took my brand new Kriss Vector Gen 2 to the range and after about 100 rounds the stock connection and the frame cracked and brake off, i know you are not suppose to fold the version i had as it has a big sticker that says do not fold it...long story short i contacted KRISSUSA and they did not honor the warranty and blamed me for trying to fold the stock which i did not...they want me to pay for shipping, repair and parts...my opinion they should honor the warranty as their gun is flawed...asked them to just send me the parts and i will install it but they will not do anything...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



KRISS VECTOR 2nd Gen Frame Cracking (BEWARE)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire