Found a new place today in Merritt Island
|
|||
|
Hi, first post to the forum. I have an employee that turned me on to a new, to me, gun store in Merritt Island, called appropriately enough, The Merritt Island Gun Company. I called them last Friday to inquire if they had a S&W Shield .45 acp and was told they didn't have it in stock, however, they said they have been telling people to order the gun from Palmetto State Armory because they had the best price anywhere and have them ship the gun to them. I was willing to pay more to get it locally because I also own a business on Merritt Island and I fight the online battle myself, but, I told him I would do so and promptly did so. The gun will be there tomorrow (Thursday), but, in the mean time I was cleaning my 9mm Shield last night and when I pulled the trigger to slide the slide off, the trigger got stuck in the pulled position and would not reset. So I made a trip a day early into The Merritt Island Gun Company and what I found was a real "homey" type setting with a real friendly guy that was more than happy to grab my gun and take a look. I was the only customer in the store at the time and it gave me some time to ask him a few questions and he gladly and patiently answered my questions. Right when he was starting to tell me he was stumped a Smith & Wesson armorer walk in the door and he made the handoff and the dude looks at it and says, I've seen this before and promptly shows me that at the back of the trigger guard there is a little nub for stopping the trigger from going too far backwards and it got hung up or maybe stuck is a better word. He wedged a stiff piece of plastic behind the trigger and pulled it forward and the trigger reset and the world was good again. If you live in Brevard County and are looking for a nice little gun store, I would give them a try. I have done business with the gun range in Merritt Island and Steve is a nice guy and B&H Gun Rack is bigger but everything is always rush, rush there. I'm going to get night sights for a couple of my carry handguns from these guys just because they were so nice. First impressions go a long ways sometimes. Merritt Island Gun Company just gained a new customer. |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire