vendredi 5 mai 2017

I got bored tonight at work and made my first two knives out of a couple of wrenches.

I work in industrial maintenance and was left unsupervised for most of the night with nothing to do and these knives are the result. I've never made a knife before so I'm pleased with the result. The only tools I used were a MAPP gas torch, an angle grinder with a flap-wheel, a bench-vise and a piece of black iron pipe. The 20” wrench has a double-edged spear point and the 22” has the closest I could make to a clip point. Tomorrow I plan on hardening them using some Canola oil and another torch, then resharpening them.

I may have found a new hobby, I've already cut the open end off of 3 more wrenches

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I got bored tonight at work and made my first two knives out of a couple of wrenches.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire