Get a foam roller and a lacrosse ball. There are a couple vids I will look for that show how to relieve the back pain with these 2 cheap items.
Also a prescription for some xanax might help. A doc prescribed them for my back once and it really helped with the back and my mood. I thought it was just a muscle relaxer but it is some kind of happy pill I guess. I quit taking them but man I felt great while taking them.
The body is just a big chemistry set. Emotions, all emotions, good or bad are a result of the chemical cocktail your brain is swimming in.
Go out in the sun and walk. The sun will change your body chemistry for the better.
Maybe get a puppy or go to a farm store and look at the baby ducks and chicks.
Go see a beautiful Disney movie like Moana to get your mind off things.
Teenage boys need to find their own way at some point and are disadvantaged because their brains are being bombarded with hormones. I would encourage him to get a job at a restaurant or something. Some peers, some cute waitresses, some exercise and earning his own money should all do him some good.
Remember, what you feel is mainly a result of chemicals.
When you think about it, nothing about life makes much sense. We live, we die, nothing matters really. But hey, we are here, and if you can get some sun and exercise, it feels good, so why not go along for the ride?
When not working, it gives you time to tinker around on some project that you didn't have time for. Fix a gummed up engine, power wash a fence, stain some wood around the house, feed the birds, make a nice wood range box, make a 12V fuel transfer pump, do a little fishing, rent a rowboat and enjoy the water. Join a gym and get a little exercise. Whatever you find interesting.
Hope that helps some and best of luck.
I think I need help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire