lundi 15 mai 2017

Need educated guesses on a circuit wiring issue I have

Actually it will be an A or B question so hardly worth asking but I like to get things right the first time.

I have a custom circuit that wires up to a fuel pressure sensor. The wiring from the circuit to the fuel pressure sensor is known and not a problem.

The problem is the circuit has 4 other wires, one black, one green, two reds.

The two reds go to the same post which I assume means this is the hot wire that first goes to the controller circuit and then to the fuel pump without any action on the current from the controller.

That leaves the black and green wires. One has to be ground coming into the controller and the other has to be ground going to the fuel pump.

My guess is the controller controls the current going to the fuel pump by altering the resistance on the ground wire to the fuel pump. My thinking is the black wire is the ground coming into the controller and green would be the ground wire to the fuel pump with controlled resistance that would alter the amount of juice the pump receives. Only two wires to the pump.

Does that make sense? Given someone with more color coded wiring foo would it make sense?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need educated guesses on a circuit wiring issue I have

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire