samedi 6 mai 2017

Unemplyment hits 10 year low. Thanks Mr. Trump!

I am curious about other people's ~real life~ experiences here.

Let me preface my comments by saying I am pro-Trump but, I still find these numbers problematic. I use these sorts of USG reports as part of my professional life and everyone knows (ok some) that statistics can be distorted/misreported and misread.

IMO the 220k jobs add is still way below where it should be; by 100k for a healthy economy. I realize we are still down in the mud. The unemployment rate, again IMO, is bullsh#t. The wage growth is very important and that is encouraging. I don't know what numbers they are reporting (as there are many) but, the reports I work with are generally out of phase by several months. Personally, I don't trust a lot of them. Several MSM reports from earlier months were simply lies.

I don't want to get into my employment-related travails but, suffice to say this past year+ has been hell. I have recent first-hand experience with the H-1B crap and lesser on the H-2s. It is killing the job market and I fail to understand why we are being sold down the river by people 'sworn' to defend the law.

Needless to say I am quite upset at what people (myself included) are having to deal with on the job front. The jobs related to my profession are being priced at ridiculous rates/salaries while the employer's job requirements are laughable.

Comments? I hope I am not hijacking your thread, Ohioman.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Unemplyment hits 10 year low. Thanks Mr. Trump!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire