jeudi 31 août 2017

Does anyone prep with Fire Cider for health? COLDS, IMMUNITY

It seems to me that I do not see much posted in the alt medicine areas.
Like herbal medicines, tinctures, etc.

Fire Cider is best to make at home (less expensive and then you KNOW what goes into it) and is great for sick family members, neighbors, friends. Makes great gifts (if they will use it).

I make gallons of the stuff.
I do not get sick when I'm around kids going back to school (I avoid sick people as much as possible in general, husband had weak immune system due to a health condition).
I take some with me every time I travel.

If anyone is interested, I have great recipes, or you can use the google brain. It takes time to get ready, so I have it going year round. They say 6 weeks, I do 3+ months of steeping time.

The base of Fire Cider is Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Something like Braggs with a mother in it. Not the cheap stuff.

Ingredients

ACV
Horseradish root
Garlic cloves
Lemon
Hot peppers of your choice (optional)
Fresh Ginger
Fresh turmeric
Ground turmeric
Onion (Large White Onions have the most healthy constituents for medicinals)

Optional ingredients:
Burdock root
Rose hips
Schisandra berries
Echinacea
The list is never-ending

Chop coarse or finely grate items, your choice.
Not giving specifics on amount of ingredients here.
Obviously.
As you can find a hundred different recipes online, all differ.

Juice of lemons best (most lemons are covered with a waxy film).
I use 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon jars.

Cover all with the ACV, shake it, store it.
Some recipes call for honey, but then it's actually an Oxymel and does not store as long, needs refrigeration.

You can steep it as long as you need to, then strain out the liquid. Use a 1/4 cup or less with a spoonful of good local honey, mix well. Drink daily for health or just if you get that "uh oh, I'm feeling sick" mode.
Or use the vinegar in salad dressings or other food preps.

http://ift.tt/2emQwMN

http://ift.tt/2emMMe8

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Does anyone prep with Fire Cider for health? COLDS, IMMUNITY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire