samedi 26 août 2017

Unsure how to proceed...Savage 116 FCSS, 270win

First time I have ran into this problem! A little history first. Due to a very nice discount from Savage Arms I ordered a beautiful 116 FCSS Weather Warrior in 270win. The rifle arrived and I noticed a cut in the recoil pad about 1/2" in length. Also the recoil pad is not on tight, the screws are tight but the pad pulls out about 1/4". I do plan on replacing the stock with a Hogue within the next year. Could I use some sort of glue or epoxy to hold it in place and to close the cut? I have been thinking gorilla super glue gel or the GG epoxy. Any ideas! Returning the gun is not a choice as it will take 1 year to replace it and I need the firearm.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Unsure how to proceed...Savage 116 FCSS, 270win

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire