mercredi 30 août 2017

Looters in Texas?!

Woke up this morning and saw the first reports of looters and armed robberies happening in the area affected by hurricane Harvey.
This storm has shown the absolute best of American compassion, everyone is doing what they can to minimize the suffering of people around them at their own expense and risk. Houston PD lost one of their own, in the middle of saving everyone they couldn't save a fellow officer and that has got to sting something fierce.

Then, the parasites show up. While people are still scrambling to save lives the parasites have begun looting the property of those who left, and armed robberies are being reported.
I watched people who fled carrying one bag of possessions, all they could safeguard from all their worldly possessions and some scumbags want to take from them after all that.
That vision in my mind of people in this situation having to fear coming home and looking to salvage a part of their life and finding their property missing is why I would not be able to leave. I'll send my family away, but I have to stay, and I pray that anyone looking to take from victims runs across a person like me who's going to stay to safeguard the area. I'm praying right now that these criminals encounter someone who is anticipating this behavior and is prepared to counter it. I'm not calling for a vigilante to get to work, but I'm saying I hope the people their stay alert and handle any violence that comes their way appropriately

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Looters in Texas?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire