jeudi 31 août 2017

Looking for a new Ruck style Pack -- GHB

Hi there. I'm looking for a new pack to use as a GHB and an extended ops bag. I do not want an assault style bag....( already have a Rush and a Maxped vulture) I really want a ruck style that will put the weight on my hips and be adjustable to fit a long torso I'm (6'1)..

A bit more about me:
I'm 205lbs in good shape, try to ruck weekly and am a backpacker....and am not a weight weenie.

Aside, from a ruck style I'm looking for military style cordura , molle customizable, min. of 45L. (at 45 L, must be able to add on pouches)

Currently my shortlist is: (in no particular order)
1. Eberlestock Operator or Terminator
2. Tactical Tailor Extended Operator
3. Tasmanian Tiger Raid MK3 (Can't seem to find much in the way on reviews on this pack).

Any comments on these bags or can anyone suggest any others that might meet my criteria?

Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Looking for a new Ruck style Pack -- GHB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire