samedi 26 août 2017

AA Flashlight/headlamp with both usb-uncharger AND red light?

Hi , I'm looking for a new headlamp that can do the following:

1) Have red lighting mode. It's just so much nicer for my eyes when I have to use it in middle of night.

2) Be able to charge my phone.

3) Use AA batteries. (my entire product line all the way to shaver uses AA currently, so I would need a DAMN good reason to upgrade to 18620)

Does such a headlamp exist?

Currently I'm using the wonderful (but discountiued) http://ift.tt/2vrmm22

The only problem with that wonderful headlamp is that it cannot charge my phone, so in emergencies where I need phone charging I have to take out the batteries and put them in my phone-power-bank (which also uses 4 AA batteries)

The newer Fenix headlamps does have usb charging phone directly, however they are 18620 not AA, and I'm not sure if they have the red light.

I use AA for my flashlights, shaver, computer-mouse, and mobile phone power bank (and radio/walkietalkie in future I think). So I quite love the idea of using the same battery for everything.
However I will admit that many times when I'm about to charge my phone in emmergency I find the battery has completely been drained, even tho I clearly remember charging it a month ago and not using it since. So I've been considering upgrading to 18620, but I don't have any proof that that would sovle these problems.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AA Flashlight/headlamp with both usb-uncharger AND red light?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire