lundi 28 août 2017

New HP laptop turning itself on and connecting to wifi

I bought a new HP laptop, an HP 15, I think, with Windows 10. It's been problematic since I first bought it. Of the 6 or 7 times since I bought it, I've only been able to spend about an hour and a half online because if the never ending downloads. I know Windows 10 downloads take a long time, but they don't take 8 or 10 hours. My Dell desktop only takes about half an hour, maybe an hour if it's a big download.

I've adjusted the power settings, deleted a bunch of useless games and other stuff that came already on it.

Also, it's doing this thing where it will be turned off--NOT in sleep mode---but off, and it will turn itself on and connect to the wifi. Again, NOT in sleep mode, but fully off. And sometimes it does it soon after I turn it off, but a couple of times I've come out in the middle of the night after it's been off for hours and it's on and connected.

It's going back first chance I get. I didn't have but a couple of passwords in it and have removed them, so no worries about anyone getting them. They're different than my important passwords anyway.

Anyone explain why it would turn itself on and connect itself? I'm thinking it's defective.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New HP laptop turning itself on and connecting to wifi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire