mercredi 20 septembre 2017

After SHTF currency

There is a place relatively near to me that was the old "general store" for this area and will\would be again.

I have an active plan In place to make it so.

Using it as a central distribution point for food will kick start it.
(Locally grown, given away will provide stabalization to the area as well as kickstart cooperation.

I have various denominations of PM's to use which I will help their usage by accepting.

I have been making fruit juices, a friend who will bug out here is an award winning brewer, I have the equipment (I've helped him brew, but won't do it on my own till next year.)
And in addition to bulk grain storage I've planted lots of fruit trees.

I plan to wholesale, not retail.
Let others take the risk.

But between booze, excess food, and PM's I do not expect a lack of "currency"
I WILL use ammo, but only within a select group.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



After SHTF currency

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire