vendredi 1 septembre 2017

Hello from Ireland

Hi there. Just discovered this website. I'm fairly new to survival. I was a boyscout when I was younger which I loved. I guess I never really lost interest in survival, however, other things always came to be.
Recently got back into hiking/camping so, I'm excited to learn more about the beauty of nature and how to survive, while respecting it.
Funny story... Went on a (what was supposed to be a two day camping trip) a few weeks back. Everything went well the first day/night. Second day a friend of mine was chopping wood, another was preparing dinner (Chili). I decided to set up a tarp because it was due to rain that night.
Long story short, I had left my knife open, simply forgot it was in my right hand and sliced straight through the webbing between my thumb and index finger on my left hand. Straight to the bone. Careless mistake. The knife (SOG Fielder XL) was razor sharp. Thankfully I had a First Aid Kit on me and was able to bandage it up immediately. My friend had to take me to the nearest hospital (45 mins away).
I have a pic just after the doctor stiched me up. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here. Oh well, I'm sure the mods will remove it if need be. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all. Take care guys

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from Ireland

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire