lundi 1 janvier 2018

computer program to download youtube videos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad, 2ndView Post
A few years back I had a free program I downloaded to be able to download/save videos off youtube.

I want to download some of those "wartime farm" type youtube videos to watch later on my laptop and no longer have that computer.

Anyone help a functional illiterate out here?
I'd rather not download something I randomly google.

If you're using the Firefox browser, go here:
http://ift.tt/2Czq3XV
to download and install the 1-Click Youtube video downloader.
At that page, click in the big, blue "+ Add to Firefox" button" then click "Add" on the drop down.

To test, go to YouTube.com and click on a video. You'll now see a big, red "Download" button just below the video. When you click on "Download", you'll get a list of possible file formats to which to save the video (the only format I ever save videos in are MP4; I don't know about WEBM or 3GP). Click on the downward pointing arrow in-line with the format you want, then choose where you'd like to save the video (it'll suggest the default Download folder on your machine, or the last place where you saved a video).

Very easy. Give it a try.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



computer program to download youtube videos

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire