vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Non-chargeable Rechargeable Batteries

For those that have cordless drills and such, and old permanently dead or unchangeable batteries, here's a hack that works. I've got a cordless drill that the battery won't recharge and it's been that way for at least five years. I don't use the drill because I don't want to buy an expensive replacement battery. I came across this video so I decided to try this kids trick and believe it or not, it worked. The battery is hot and strong. I can't attest to the battery's capacity though. There are other hack videos on YouTube you can try, but I have to say this was just too easy. If you have some permanently dead rechargeables, give it a try.*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjNHmMB5ns

I wish I'd seen this video before I gave away one of those Ryobi drill/saber saw/skill saw kits. The batteries wouldn't recharge so I just gave it away..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Non-chargeable Rechargeable Batteries

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire