mercredi 19 décembre 2018

AR's, group training, appleseed...

Sleep thrown off by "pain crashing", up all night and something occurs to me.

I have a half dozen guys, (local, not counting my military buddies that will hopefully show.) couple vets, all but 1 own AR's, couple of us are 'in", the rest would be "in the circle of trust" after the fact.

Couple of us have FAL'S and AK'S , which I would not only perfer, but have enough for all and more ammo for.... But as much as they suck I can work with the Ar's for now to build trust, training, and I do after all have several .22 conversions.
(One of the guys only has a .300 blk AR, but I have spair AR's too.)

I'm just kinda getting this down as I was thinking about an AR for the guy without one, I was looking on Palmetto and realized if I were forced to use one it would be an A3 20" upper with a M4 stock. ( they are currently out of those parts kits. I'm going to make him build it, then he will understand it and know it.)

It'll be rare that I can get everyone together, but 2 or 3 of us are time will be pretty easy.
I'm going to dig out my USMC rifle range book and run the nonshooter who's going get an AR and take it from the top. (He's a good gardener)

And I can get at least 4 of us to an appleseed shoot. (Cheap due to my .22 conversions), it can be "fun"
...might add to the numbers if i work it right.

It'll help me get back into training too. Probably drag a couple with me when I get back into pistol competition.

3 of us I can get to do "walk throughs" of fireteam tactics and such.... Won't even ask my other vet buddy.
(3 vets, 2 sets of NVG'S...)

Training I can handle, trained enough Marines and people at rifle and pistol classes.
But they already wanted to be there.

Guess I'm soliciting opinions of how to manipulate it in a civilian setting and other random thoughts.

ETA: I can cover any gear shortfalls for either.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AR's, group training, appleseed...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire