its easy to make a living here if you will work,show up for work and just basically be a reliable person.
however lots of people I know cant manage to do this. they are poor. these people don't own guns simply because they cant afford to own one.
I know this sounds silly to most. but I know dozens of people that I could give a gun too for hunting game or self protection and within 6 months it would end up in a pawn shop for a fraction of its value.
the problem is that these people are apathetic towards gun control. they really don't have a dog in our hunt.mainly because they dont see a need for anybody to have something they don't have.
he economy is doing well now but just a couple of bad years with higher unemployment could lead to bad things.
is poverty leading to more gun control?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire