The more liberal wackos running to tear the "DEMON"CRATS apart the better. They will reduce the party into the dark hole of, "I know how to fix it and give everything to everybody for free".
I think Biden will run with a black women for Vice President. If he dies in office
we will have a black women President. (Joe Biden will be 78 on November 20, 2020 election year.)
OMG.... With a black women Democrat President and you thought Obama gave every thing away? Give a politician money and they have 58 ways to spend it.
I truly believe in his second term President Trump will really attack the programs giving money to those people that don't work or truly won't work. And Trump will end giving money too many nations who vote against us in the UN. We can save a bunch of money by doing that.
The possibility of war with China is getting to be a real possibility more day by day. It is reported they are into computer systems on our war ships. More than one retired military officer has said, "That is an act of war".
You won't hear that on the main poop news.... MSN: What do you think the "S" stands for anyway? I heard it on FOX BUSINESS NEWS more than once this week.
Beto, another liberal dunce running for president
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire