dimanche 24 mai 2020

Amazing homesteader water tank 1888

Quote:

Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Have looked though +/- 900 sodbuster photos. Some had water barrel/s, no one had a monster water tank except this family. Still have 300 more sodbusters to look through, but pretty confident this family probably takes the prize.

They even beat out us survivalists, huh. Anyone here have a bigger water tank?

That is a larger than average water tank. I would not say that they have beat out survivalists or some whom I have seen in real life with cabins in the woods, in the Rocky Mountains.
I don't need a huge water tank and many other things I spend money on such as supplies, more food, gear etc. I also have Two good springs of water with hoses and plastic pipe to send the water from a spring to my dwellings.

I saw a 2,000 gallon water tank, it might have been more gallons than that but it was larger than the one shown in the 1888 photo.

That 2,000 + gallon water tank is located about a mile from my mtn place in remote Wyoming. It is well camoflaged and maybe this next summer I can go take a photo of it.

Here is a very similar water tank I just found which is similar although the one I saw in real life is deep in the woods and well camoflaged with paint etc.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Amazing homesteader water tank 1888

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire