vendredi 1 mai 2020

Cheap Solar

I've been thinking of adding some basic solar components. Basically, so I can charge power packs and jump and auto or charge a car battery. Those battery packs have an AC plug, so - if you wanted to, you could run basic 120 AC from it, not sure how long that lasts, but it is something.

I have a few little USB chargers for phones, but was thinking something a little larger.

What would I need to charge a car battery or one of those Battery packs. I get basics of electrical things, but when I look at panels, none of the basic questions I have are answered when I look at the products. Like, can I charge a power pack, or a 12V car battery - and do I need additional components where only those with Electrical Engineering degrees can piece together the components?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cheap Solar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire