dimanche 17 mai 2020

OK..THE ONE... that got away, rusted away, was sold...

I HAVE no idea at this stage how many cars and trucks and motorcycles I have owned and used and literally ran until it died... or not.
AND,
we are talking the vehicle only, not the time of your life it also represented. Yeah, life was great when I had my convertible Vette, but it was definitely NOT the favorite ride.
AND
We are not talking about your DREAM RIDE, you know, the gold plated Lamborghini Coutache that comes with hot and steamy blondes as an accessory.

BUT

Everyone has to have that ONE, that was all time favorite and you really wish you could have it again....

ME, I have done the corvette thing, twice. Deeeeeetroit muscle cars, had them, Cobras, Firebird Trans Ams, Pontiac 2+2 conv. Never went without having iron that wouldn't break the sound barrier. Plus, I have been driving police cars for almost ever and that gets speed out of your system after a while. Have done the luxury thing, Buick 225, Pontiac Grand Prix, Cadillac Eldorado(I actually had one for a while for my drug dealer mobile.)

Motorcycles, LOTS... favorite was the last.. My Beemer GS that I retired finally (sold to another life actually) when riding no longer seemed the smartest thing for me to do at my age. And after all , it was barely broke in with ONLY 130,000 on the clock. For you other guys, it is a Beemer thing, you wouldn't understand. And despite having ridden it coast to coast a few times across the US and Canada, it was NOT my favorite vehicle.

Trucks, gone through a fair number of trucks Dodge Power wagons back when they were REAL monsters GMC one tons, Chevy 3/4 tons, even a ford in there somewhere. (I know,, but the moment of madness passed and now I have immunity)

SO, Come on folks,
reach back into that memory lane and think about that one "Gee, I wish I had that again.

This should be interesting.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



OK..THE ONE... that got away, rusted away, was sold...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire