mardi 19 mai 2020

Water from air conditioner?

All of the various germs, molds, and fungi in your house and in your exhaled breath get condensed on the air conditioner evap coils.
It is so brimming with crap growing in it it literally plugs up that drain line periodically and requires some combination of a pressure and bleach flush.

I wouldn't drink that crap. Mike, I don't think activated carbon would not make it safe, but would remove bad taste and odor. You would need sub micron filtration, which would clog up because as I said, the crappy water will plug up a 1 inch drain line.

In terms of metals, they would be the least of my worries, but I assume the condenser is aluminum fins brazed onto what I assume is copper tubes most likely.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Water from air conditioner?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire