vendredi 22 mai 2020

Why do so many people believe that death is gods punishment on society?

For reference, I've seen so many people in my short 52 year life pass away. My mom died from cirrhosis of the liver when she was 52, so I'm having a year of reflection. Both of my brothers also passes away when they were in their 30's. My dad passed away from a shrimp boat accident when he was 71. He probably would've lived to be 100.To add to that, I worked at an Alzheimer's Assisted Living home when I was between jobs, with well over a dozen deaths during my time there.

My mom, both of my brothers, and all of the deaths at the assisted living home had a slow painful miserable death. Death was an end to their suffering. It WASN'T Gods punishment. I witnessed my brother hooked up to a ventilator for about a year before his body gave out. My other brother jump from a 7th floor balcony. Their death, even though they were young, was a blessing. For me, I feel I am on borrowed time.

I wouldn't wish death upon anybody, but why are we so afraid of death? Why do we medicate older people with a horrible quality of life or with Alzheimer's just to keep them alive and suffering?

I am not religious, but I do believe in God. What if Covid-19 is just Gods way to end the suffering of some of his people and bring them home?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Why do so many people believe that death is gods punishment on society?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire