lundi 16 mai 2016

And NRA Certified instructors here ?

I hereby welcome myself into your club

My buddy - "Bug-out-Bill" finally got the training class done --- with about 20 boy scout troop leaders we went through basic rifle & shotgun

Some of the guys at breakfast --

Learning materials --

Our glorious teacher --

Wifey hung this as soon as she saw it

Got a little card --

A shirt from the super secret instructors section --

Taught a Women on Target class --

The little guy is John Cushman - NRA board member with a local politician who took the class --

( yes I put all the weight back on from the great Moigly challenge )

Boy scouts --

This is kinda a big deal to me -- its one thing to say your pro 2-ed Amendment -- have a nice bumper sticker -- wear a snappy T-shirt -- but to really give back

P/S -- tell me --- I can take it ?

Its fat again --


Last edited by Ricekila; Today at 07:48 AM..

Let's block ads! (Why?)



And NRA Certified instructors here ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire