jeudi 25 août 2016

Tonight's Sherrif's Response to Old Neighbor Guy Odd Visitors...

Me and the Park Owner Call 911 for the county service at least once, I called about 6 times to have the events recorded and time stamped.

Due to the timing of events, not all mentioned tonight, an individual with in process law-suit for eviction, was seen driving a green Ford SUV/mini-van of I don't what year make or model; his name appears to be "Donny".

"Donny" parked the green Ford in the NORMAL LANE of park traffic.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

I've got a computer glitch, and I reboot. The reflection on my screen is a refection of movement, and I turn my head around to see out my window of "Donny" getting OUT of the vehicle.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

"Donny" gets out of the vehicle, and screams, "YOU CALLED THE COPS ON ME?!!!"; and "Donny" runs towards us very physically threateningly; as it turns out with a Sherrif's vehicle 2 car lengths behind, RUNS towards us screaming at US. Donny stopped about 5 feet away from the Park Owner.

I THOUGHT I WAS VISIBLE FOR THOSE IN THE SHERFFI VEHICLE; I HELD MY RIGHT HAND UP IN STOP SIGN FASHION< AND YELLED TO "BACK OFF" (yelling several times).

<<<SNIP>>>

<<<SNIP>>>

I called back 911 to BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE OUTCOME ...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Tonight's Sherrif's Response to Old Neighbor Guy Odd Visitors...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire