Though I've never owned a Wrangler before I've been wanting one for awhile.
It starts a little hard when cold but over all runs pretty decent.
I'd like to make this into a disaster Bug Out and camping vehicle.
I'm going to be cleaning it up, replacing carpet, straightening a few dents, , a little paint, removing back seat to use it for stuff that I used to use my truck for (picking up garden soil, etc...). The thing is I would like to keep some supplies in it and the top is soft and doors don't lock. I have a steel tool box not currently in use and was thinking of welding it to the floor for storage, maybe possibly also an ammo can.
Anyways, any suggestions for modifications or just general Jeep ownership?
It's a little loud, so might need a new muffler/pipe.
What do you think?
Video if you dare,.
Bug Out Vehicle, Jeep modification suggestions.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire