samedi 13 mai 2017

Skills and Team Members for TEOTWAWKI

As i'm talking more and more about prepping along with discussing more and more topics about what is important once society collapses. I come to realize that each of us values different skills and hobbies for TEOTWAWKI situation's we post about. Along with different ways we plan to prepare for the coming collapse. That being said i'm interested to hear what each member of this forum feels is the most important skills to have along with a plan of preparing for a collapse.

I know it may not be possible for one single person to to acquire every single skill one would need to survive TEOTWAWKI. That being said i would love to see a list of skills or so called professions for survival. I will give you an example of what i mean so you can understand what i am asking for.

When i am talking about the skills or professions for a SHTF situation I would think it would look something like this:

1 - Hunter (Food gatherer and Hunter to stock foods)
2 - Cook (Preparing meals and food for the community)
3 - Builder (Shelter, storage, protection, cooking, etc.)
4 - Doctor (Medical professional to treat wounds and Illnesses)
5 - Special Operator (Weapons Specialist for protection and hunting along with servicing of equipment for long term use along with helping the builder plan defenses)
6 - Leadership (To govern other members not directly involved in critical tasks)

I know i am missing a ton of jobs and skills as this was only an example! But this is the type of information i'm looking for. I want to see jobs and skills and their ranking to see what is most important and how many people should be planned for in a community. Of course some people would want to save as many people as possible but there would be limits and that would depend on many factors but I am looking for as many skills, jobs and tasks needed for a community with ranking of those positions.

There is no wrong answer here! I want to make that perfectly clear!!! I merely want to hear each persons view and then to discuss each person position to see if we can build off of that.

I cant wait to hear from all of you! Thank you!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Skills and Team Members for TEOTWAWKI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire