mercredi 23 août 2017

Chia seed + coco drink. Replace coco?

If there is one drink that is really SUPER FOOD it is:
*Chia seeds
*Coco milk
*cacao
=let SOAK for 20 minutes.

This is probably the only food I can eat all the time without ever getting bored of, it's great for my energy levels, and gives me really good bowel movement in the morning.

I would say it's the perfect prepper food because it doesn't require cooking and I never seem to get bored of it, and chia seeds can be stored super long apparently...

BUT!......

I don't think coco milk is suitible prepper food. It's just too damn heavy!

Does anyone have any suggestsions what I can replace it with?

I thought coconut milk powder would be the perfect replacement, because it's much lighter than coco milk so it means I can just mix it with water. However stragenyl enough coconut milk powder gives me diarrea every single time I drink it, even tho the brand is organic and 100% coconut milk.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Chia seed + coco drink. Replace coco?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire