mardi 22 août 2017

Made in the USA!

Visited a 163 year old tool manufacturing company yesterday! I was aware it was there and close, but while out walking to put a fussy little girl to sleep I heard the trip hammers and other industrial sounds that told me I was close enough to just walk over there instead of driving over there later!

Warwood Tool http://ift.tt/2x9nR6l who most of likely never heard of makes tools for mining, railroad, forestry, highway departments, military etc and others who need hard working American made tools.

I have one sturdy tool that has Warwood stamped on it on my farm that clued me in and I decided to buy several more to replace worn out US or lower quality offshore tools I'd rather replace with quality!

I doubt they get that much walk up traffic even though they are right on the walking trail and probably none carrying a sleeping baby, but I was determined to have some good American steel to work my WV rocky soil and they graciously filled my order on the spot while I walked back to grab my truck!

Not every day you can go to a meeting and come back with good tools!

SD

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Made in the USA!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire