mardi 22 août 2017

Water storage

I hope this isn't a dumb question, I used the search and looked at the stickied posts and could not find an answer. I am trying to find the best way to store water while living in a small condo. Before I look into other options, my local Aldi sells 24 packs of BPA free water bottles made with rPET plastic. I did some research and have concluded that most likely these would be a good idea. I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions/more information about this. If it is a good option how long do you think I could safely store them before I should rotate them out? (I can't even find an expiration date on them, is that normal?)

Again, please excuse me if this is a stupid question, I just found this site and I am excited to start storing food/water for any type of emergency/disaster. Any info is appreciated!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Water storage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire