mardi 12 septembre 2017

Carrying extra fuel for a few days, is this safe?

Screw the lids down tight. If it's an actual trunk you won't have much problem with fumes compared to an open SUV. Then I'd put them in trash bags and tie them shut after verifying they aren't spilling by making sure the lids are tight or emptying them some so they don't slosh to the top during normal driving conditions. It's easy to check by sloshing them outside the car and looking for gas.

I had an old truck with the gas tank behind the seat. Every time I filled it with gas is smelled like gas in the cab and if I over filled it the gas smell would be worse. I didn't die. Crack a window and run the car vents with outside air if you're worried about air flow or better yet, pull off and figure out why they're leaking.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Carrying extra fuel for a few days, is this safe?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire