dimanche 17 septembre 2017

How to get email updates for ONLY HUGE breaking news?

I can't stand all the lies in the news, even RT.com that used to be somewhat interesting is nowadays 100% propaganda, so I've stopped reading the news.

However.. if something HUGE happens (virus outbreak, terror attack, natural disaster) I want to hear about it quickly. I don't want to just overhear it the next time I go to the watercooler at work.

Luckily the weather services in my country has a very customizable email updates list, meaning tsunami warnings and such goes straight to my inbox which makes my phone go off, but I still haven't figured out any way to get other news.

*If there's a flu outbreak I want to know instanty, so I can decide if I should pretend to be too sick to come into work that day for example..
*If there's an enourmous disaster I want as much time as I can get to determine if I should go into full disaster mode.

Is there such an email list?

I kind of like Twitter because it forces the writer to get a quick message out there rather than write an article about it. however all the breaking news channels I find are quite padded with stuff I don't need to know about, also I would want to avoid relying on twitter if I can, email is better.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How to get email updates for ONLY HUGE breaking news?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire