mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Members, in particular LEO's, what's your call on this one?

I'm not a cop, but near fifteen years of security and protection in my job and my alarms were wailing the first time the cop called out to this guy.

Despite the arguments, I'm convinced that after several years of dealing with humanity one get's a sixth sense about those who are trouble, and that this instinct is accurate. It hasn't let me down.

I agree with the majority of commenters on youtube: The cop should have at least been pistol ready after the first few calls for the guy to stop. I'm not 'second guessing' him, I'm offering my thoughts on a deadly encounter and want to read members' opinions:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Members, in particular LEO's, what's your call on this one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire