mardi 19 septembre 2017

Remington Customer Service

Starting this thread to detail how my father-in-laws experience with Remington goes. About 5 years ago he purchased an 870 Express Tactical. The gun has had about 250 rounds through it. All of these have been target loads with the exception of less than 10 3" buckshot loads. When taking the gun apart the other day, I noticed nicks in the barrel near the chamber. The gun suffers from the usual poor finishing on the chamber, resulting in stuck shells once its heated up. I haven't taken the time to polish it. So, we have a gun that is relatively new, has had only factory ammo fired through it, and has defects to the barrel. I started the process to send it to Remington and will ship it sometime in the next week. They were kind enough to provide me with a prepaid shipping label and would schedule a UPS pickup for me. Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5852.jpg Views: 3 Size: 34.8 KB ID: 227513Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5851.jpg Views: 3 Size: 38.8 KB ID: 227505

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Remington Customer Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire