samedi 21 octobre 2017

Can anyone help me?

There's a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix a family member of mine owns and we've been trying to get it working for a trip he's going on. The fans wont run unless he keeps his AC on

My main question is how we would get these fans working without him having to keep the air on?We've changed the thermostat, the sensor, and while looking at the fuses I found this car has five fuses to control the fans. He bought one of the fuses and replaced it and the fans still wont run without the AC. Should we replace the other two that might be bad? I've called the part houses and they each tell me they don't have the other fuses. Where can I get the other fuses? Could there be anything else wrong besides the fuses?

Any help and all help is welcomed Thanks to all that helps.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Can anyone help me?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire