mardi 17 octobre 2017

Death in a can? Cholesterol = 1060%

I ordered two cans of Rose Brand Pork Brains in Milk Gravy to give them a try. According to the label, each can/serving contains 3190 mg of Cholesterol which is 1060% of the daily recommended amount. Wow! They're made in America so I'm not worried about getting mad cow disease but... Wow! I already have just about every kind of meat that you could put in a can so I'm digging deep to find new things to store. Apparently, pork brains in milk gravy with scrambled eggs is popular down south so I figured I'd give it a try. It can't be any weirder than scrapple and I absolutely love scrapple. My wife has declined the opportunity to try it with me so I'll be going solo on this review. Stay tuned.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Death in a can? Cholesterol = 1060%

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire