lundi 1 janvier 2018

best place in Texas to move?

Defaultbest place in Texas to move?


I am looking to get out of the cesspool of the city. I had been looking at the aggie website for planting guides and came across the fact that West Texas basically has no crops that will grow easily, the other regions had 4 pages except for the Hill Country which had 5 pages. Now I am looking for a place that has very few things that actually require building permits, thats about 75 to 100 from a major city or military base. I don't think I want to move towards the coast with the hurricanes. Any suggestions on where to start my search? Hubby is leaning towards what he calls the triangle. We are looking for something that has cheap land with few to no restrictions on it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



best place in Texas to move?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire