vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Costco down blanket?

Picked this up a while ago and haven't really used it much since we have plenty of fleece blankets. Pulled it out the other day and its definitely warmer than even my warmest fleece blanket. Very light weight, and instantly warm... at least when relaxing on the couch. Unfortunately its a little too small to use as an ultra-light quilt for me although it would be fine for the wife and kid.

I'm wondering though, how loosely does it need to be stored? It came with a stuff sack which I would not call a compression sack by any means but still. I think its roughly 60x70" and the stuff sack is probably a 10in long by 4in diameter cylinder when full. Thoughts?

Has anybody used this particular blanket camping? How comfortable were you in what temperature?

https://www.costco.com/Double-Black-...100314979.html

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Costco down blanket?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire