mercredi 10 janvier 2018

Creepy ! Tech people help Re:Surveilance?

DefaultCreepy ! Tech people help Re:Surveilance?


Hi. A very strange thing happened.I operate my computer on a windows platform. There is a calendar on the computer that updates automaticly.ie;; Amazon package Delivery, Hotel reservation , holiday etc. These things show up on the calender... I guess it must be linked to my email ... Well 2 days ago I had 3 TELEPHONE conversations with a couple of friends and neighbors. The converstions were on my home phone. We were discussing trapping coyote as the unfortunately it has recently gotten a bit out of control...Well this AM.. I pulled up my calender and on the date of JAN 9...it said TRAPSCOYO.... I clicked on it. no info.I did not research this topic on line, I did not buy anything related to this... yet it is on my calendar... I am so creeped ou... how could this be... As a matterof fact I had no idea what TRAPSCOYO could mean. Very freaky.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Creepy ! Tech people help Re:Surveilance?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire