samedi 20 janvier 2018

offgrid dishwasher

Last time I went Nutz canning I swore I was going to buy a dishwasher, even if it was inefficient. (I'd use it here and there, but doing my dishes doesn't really bother me.)
But when I'm canning there's SO MUCH TO WASH!

Reading... apparently they use LESS water than doing it by hand.
And at noon there's power to burn.... (offgrid)

Article:https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/bes...er-is-limited/

Anyone have anything to add?
Experence?
Needs to be a small model as it'll have to go into the space I heat in winter (reason I don't have a washing machine)

My inverter is 2800W. I COULD do 4k and run the gennies, but I'm sure I can keep it under the inverters capability.

Comments appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



offgrid dishwasher

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire