mardi 16 janvier 2018

Spotting Scope for Birding and Tripod .....

Which Spotting Scope and Tripod would you recommend for Birding ... ? I'm planning a 3-4 week trip up the Pacific Coast from Fort Bragg to Astoria .....

I have this on my Wish List >>> Celestron Ultima 100 22-66x 100 Angled Spotted Scope.

I need a good quality tripod, especially since I will be doing Digiscoping for taking pictures of birds, whales, sea lions, seals, and more .....

I have a Note 8, which be great for digiscoping. I also need to get an attachment for the phone to the scope.

I'm hoping to keep the total cost for the scope, tripod, head, and phone adaptor around $1,000.00. I could go a little higher, maybe $1,200.00.

I also need a good backpack for carrying the scope, tripod, 35mm camera, and extra tech stuff ..... (this cost would be extra .....).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Spotting Scope for Birding and Tripod .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire