jeudi 11 janvier 2018

Thoughts

I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to read and comment on my writings on this site. It was all appreciated, and many of your comments gave me pause for thought and helped me in my efforts. I can’t say “thank you” enough.

And though my stories are no longer on the site, I also thank the powers that be for providing the platform to share my thoughts with all of you. And thank you admin, for removing my stories at my request. Be assured, it was a hard decision for me to make the request, knowing many people followed my stories.

Writing isn’t about making money, getting famous, getting dates, getting laid, or making friends. In the end, it’s about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life, as well.
― Stephen King

It seems in my case, King is right. I haven’t made money, gotten famous, or any of the other things he says writing isn’t. But the other part . . .
It has been my great pleasure to bring my stories and characters to life here and I hope in some way I’ve enriched your lives, as your support enriched mine.

Bret

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Thoughts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire