samedi 16 mai 2020

Finally, Thank you Hornady

Default Finally, Thank you Hornady


for all my AK-74 loving brothers and sisters out there, I just discovered that Hornady, after years of being pestered by myself and those like me, has finally released relatively inexpensive, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases in 5.45x39. Available from Midway for $27 a box of 50. Midway is also stocking projectiles from 14 to 20 cents a piece. Now, I recognize that the AK-74 is not necessarily a platform that benefits from reloading from an accuracy standpoint, but with the supply of inexpensive steel cased import fodder drying up, (it's roughly doubled in the last year) having the ability to keep my beloved Bulgy fed and happy once I burn through my stock is for me, cause for celebration. Now, I hope I can find some dies and reloading data for less than I paid for the rifle.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Finally, Thank you Hornady

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire